PROVIDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF PHARMACY SERVICES TODAY!
Procare LTC was formed in 2007 by former nationally owned long term care pharmacy management that realized the need to go back to more personalized customer service fundamentals of quality care. Procare LTC was founded on a basic premise- to provide the highest level of customer service while delivering the best economic value to the facilities and residents we serve. This is achieved through the use of highly qualified and trained staff at every level or our organization. Collectively we understand the importance of positive clinical outcomes combined with the greatest economic value available to the beneficiaries of our services. Exceeding your expectations is what we are all about.
- Leading Pharmacy in the Northeast.
- Founded in 2007 in Farmingdale, NY by Tom Hyde, RPh and Paul Meyeroff, RPh
- Mr. Hyde & Mr. Meyeroff continue in active management roles today as CEO and President
- Service to over 150 regional facilities in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island
- 400+ employees
- More than 150 Million dollars in annual revenue
Procare LTC Pharmacy Markets Served
⦁ Skilled Nursing Facilities.
⦁ Rehabilitation Facilities.
⦁ Assisted Living.
⦁ Independent Care Facilities.
⦁ Adult Homes.
⦁ Residential Health Care.
⦁ HIV/Aids Residential Facilities.
⦁ Lifecare Communities.
⦁ Mental Health Facilities.